Amino Acids are molecules used by all living things to make proteins. The body has 20 different amino acids and some derivatives. Nine of these amino acids are called essential amino acids. The Essential amino acids must be consumed through foods or supplements. The body also produces the rest of the amino acids which are called non-essential amino acids.
The body has thousands of different proteins that each have important jobs. Each protein has its own sequence of amino acids. The sequence of amino acids makes the protein takes different shapes and has different functions in the body. Researchers have determined which proteins are needed for proper body organs and their functions. Based on this, types of needed amino acids can be determined. Our products, which are based on this fundamental theory, find success in treating various “deficits” of proteins which lead to miss medical diagnoses of diseases. However, if clinicians focus on treating the causes of the symptoms, more naturally medical approaches can be quite useful and less stressful to patients’ overall health. Our products:
- AminoPlex is a balanced broad spectrum blend of eighteen different crystalline amino acids, rich in all important essential amino acids needed for dietary support.
- Aminovirox contains 18 critical amino acids which are extremely important for maintaining health and the immune system. One can always eat a nutritious meal to build up one’s immune system, but clinical professionals disagree on the definition of a “nutritious meal”.
- Aminomine also contains a balanced combination of fourteen L-crystalline amino acids that are high in neurotransmitters, precursors critical in maintaining memory and mental acuity. Recent studies with geriatric subjects have reinforced this concept by concluding that daily amino acid consumption improves memory disturbance, fatigue, decision making, mind going blank, concentration, forgetfulness, mental fatigue, and difficulty in language and speech.
- Aminotate is formulated to help support healthy glucose levels. This product is a premium combination of glucogenic amino acids obligatory in gluconeogenesis. This formula is excellent for fasting conditions, restricted diets, and vegetarians.
- Citrulline is required to detoxify the liver from ammonia, which is a waste product of the body from oxidation. Citrulline promotes energy and assists the immune system. This unusual amino acid is formed in the urea cycle by the addition of carbon dioxide and ammonia to ornithine. It is then combined with aspartic acid to form arginosuccinic acid, which later is metabolized into the amino acid arginine.
- Catamine is a preparation of the amino acids L-Tyrosine and the coenzyme (active) form of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5′-Phosphate). Tyrosine is a precursor to catecholamines (Dopamine, Norepinephrine, Epinephrine) which may be deficient in times of low moods, stress, and anxiety. Designed to aid, along with a balanced diet and exercise, in naturally enhancing one’s mood.
- MT Athos is a combination of L-Arginine and L-Tyrosine. They are the amino acids that are found to increase arterial blood flow.
- GABA (Gamma-Aminobutryic Acid) is classified as a neurotransmitter; that is, a natural substance that helps nerve impulses cross synapses and communicate with one another. In addition to its positive effect on the nervous system, medical studies have proven GABA to have many other important positive effects on the body following supplementation.
- ATP is an in-vitro preparation of Adenosine Triphosphate, a form of energy used by the body. Before energy can be utilized from carbohydrates, lipids, or proteins, it must first be converted to ATP. Adenosine-5′-triphosphate (ATP) is a multifunctional nucleotide that is most important as a “molecular currency” of intracellular energy transfer.
- MVM is a multivitamin/multimineral formula containing all the vitamins and minerals set forth in the Code of Federal Regulations for human consumption. It is especially rich in the important cellular membrane antioxidant vitamin E, as well as cofactor precursor pantothenic acid, Pyridoxine and Pyridoxal-5′-Phosphate, thiamine and riboflavin. This formula is an excellent adjunct to amino acid supplementation, as well as alone or as a general vitamin/mineral supplement.
- 5 OH Tryptophan Which is a precursor of Serotonin. Sufficient evidence has been found that the low level of Serotonin contributes to different brain and psychic diseases, such as sleep problems, depression, anxiety, compulsive disorders (including eating disorders), restless leg syndrome, migraines, fibromyalgia, and low pain threshold.
- MT Fuja is based on Fucoidan and amino acids therapy. Fucoidan has been established against cancer growth.
- MT Immuno is comprised of Ig G, Ig M, and Ig A. they are essential for building immunoglobulin in boosting the body’s immune system.
Summarizing, the main role of amino acids is the components of proteins. By supplying the body with proper amino acids, proper proteins can be made to combat various diseases.
13884 Garden Grove Blvd, Unit 7C Garden Grove, CA 92843